Monday, March 06, 2006

Another New Joinee and Mermaid Devotee

Just a quick note to say hi. My name is Bronwyn and I've just joined the knitalong with two lovely Hanne kits in my stash. Mermaid in Colourway #1, and Tweedie in Colourway #1. They've been sitting very patiently waiting to be knitted since July last year so as we've just headed into Autumn down here (Australia), it may be still warm but I aim to have them knitted for this Winter.

Many thanks to Amy for the fabulous spreadsheet - it makes starting Mermaid appear a far easier task. I'm going to start the sleeves first (just to be different) as they are a bit more portable and allows me time to finish up some UFO's - Laines Du Nord 'Olive' Ribbed Zip Cardi; Noro York jacket in Silk Garden #201, and the Rebecca Wrap Cardi in GGH Soft Kid.

Promise to post some Mermaid progress info and photos soon. Regards, Bronwyn

No comments: