Monday, June 26, 2006
I finished the mermaid jacket over the weekend and have to say I'm quite pleased with it. Its a little loose for the medium size, I think next time I make this jacket I will probably go with the small size instead. Next time I also will be doing the provisional cast on for the icord edge and knit it on afterwards. I had a little bit of pulling but was able to block it out okay. I've put more pictures up on my blog in the mermaid album.
I cast on for the Promenade Shawl, color way 6, I've only just begun it so there's no WIP picture just yet, but here's the stock photo for it. Hanne kits are just addictive I guess!