Monday, December 18, 2006

About those Spreadsheets...

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to let you all know that I'm still alive. I had a hard drive failure on my work laptop in early November, right before I was on travel for several weeks. So, keeping up with my knitting e-mail wasn't a top priority. However, things are mostly back to normal and I'm catching up. I have ~2000 knitting e-mails to sift through and I know I have lots of spreadsheet requests in them. So if you're waiting for something from me, you'll hear from me very soon.

And if you're just learning about the Mermaid and Ballerina spreadsheets, sit tight and let me catch up first.

thanks!

5 comments:

sherri said...

I am dying for a ballerina spreadsheet. How do I get such a thing?

sherri said...

The ballerina spreadsheet is truly amazing. I never would have been able to figure out the pattern directions without it. It makes the project a breeze. I can not thank you enough for the hours you must have spent to help us. You are a gem and deserve so much praise.

Anonymous said...

Please,please, please, can I get the spreadsheet? I've been putting off this project due to worry about confusion witht the directions. Thank you, Teri

becky said...

Hi
I just found this website while worrying about the instructions for the mermaid. the spreadsheet sounds like a god-send. If you ever get caught up I would love to have one.
Thanks
Becky

Luigina said...

Hi, I just bought the mermaid and was interested in having the spreadsheet, medium....
in your blog you said you would send the spreadsheet if we could answer a question from the pattern....ask away...