Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Tutti-Frutti #4

This sweater is the same colors as the other 3, just a different size. This one was knit in the smallest size Hanne offers. I hope she can wear it later this winter! Knit mainly in Dale of Norway Falk, but the black is almost the last of the black 3-ply Kroy I have on hand. I believe I had close to 3 pounds of it at one time! DH had wanted black, over the calf dress-socks. After 2 1/2 pairs, I called it quits, but still had all of that yarn on hand. I've used it in all 4 Tutti Fruttis, and many other projects.

Mommy wants a hat to go with this, but not Hanne's. I'll see what I can come up with. Maybe make one of Hanne's, just because, and then something else.

Just a bit big. grin

1 comment:

lookinout said...

Nice to see! Well done! It's been quite a while since there was anything on this page.
Gillian