Thursday, June 08, 2006

Ballerina Pattern Question

Hi there - I wonder if anyone can help me - I am currently knitting Ballerina and I am on the last front triangle - however I have a slight problem in that I have a water stain in a vital bit of the pattern. So the pattern goes:

Right Front Triangle in Col A: Dec 1 st every 6th ridge 10 times. Cont edge sts
Ridge 1: K5, TURN, yo, k to end of row.
Ridge 2: k to previous yo, k yo tog with the follosing st, K1, TURN, yo, work to end of row.
Rep ridge 2 until last ridge from RS ends. K yo tog with the foll row, ????? end of row. Knit 1 last row from WS.

Can anyone fill in the ???? for me ? I'm so close to finishing this puppy - I'd love to get it done as soon as I can. I guess I could make it up, but I'd really like to get it right.

If anyone could help me I'd be very grateful indeed. Many thanks in advance.

Becky x

2 comments:

Ana Petrova said...

I know how frustrating this could be so here is what I have:
Rep Ridge 2 until last ridge from RS ends: K yo tog with the foll row, k2=end of row. Knit 1 last row from WS.


I'm not sure how far you need, or how big your water stain is....but I can send you more.....

Becky said...

Thank you so much for that - that totally fills in the gap for me - it's only a little water stain and I only needed the bit that says K2 = end of row - so that has solved the problem for me. Thank you again that is so helpful - I can't believe I managed to get a water mark on a bit that I needed ! Always the way - still I am on the home straight now.

Becky x