Sunday, July 23, 2006

Almost done...

Now comes the hardest part, to put the finishing touches on the garment. I'm going to put a couple of buttons and maybe the same crochet edging at the bottom. I'm not sure yet, but the fun part is done.

The yarn I used is finger weight Egyptian Cotton by Blue Heron, hand dyed super soft and it feels great! This project took me 2 weeks, no sleeves and only one color so it went fast. Let me know what you think.



Next project will be a "cotton" Ballerina, same yarn in a different hue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since it's lace-weight cotton, it's not too heavy, right? It's beautiful - and brilliant work!

Ana Petrova said...

Yes it's light weight, cotton is a heavy fiber and if I make anything in a larger gauge it gets too heavy.

Thank you, I really love it.