Friday, August 24, 2007

Poking my head up (or, where the hell is my spreadsheet?!)

Hi all --

I've spent several weeks away for work with limited internet access, my divorce was finalized, and we sold our house last week. So I've been a little out of it. Not to mention, I'm sort of between permanent houses right now, staying with friends, with no internet access. Horrors!

Checking into my knitting e-mail, I see I have 2200+ messages to sort through, with no small number of spreadsheet requests. So, I'm sorting through all of that today. If you are waiting on me about a spreadsheet for any reason, you should hear from me soon.

4 comments:

robin-m said...

Bless your heart, my dear. It sounds like you have had some bigger issues than spreadsheets keeping you busy. I'm sending out a prayer for you as you begin this new chapter of your life. --robin

Denise/CT said...

Prayers added here too. Well said Robin. BIG HUGS to you Amy.
I know how much you have helped others with your spread sheet, may that Karma come back to you 10 fold. Who knows I may knit Mermaid yet.

Anonymous said...

Can anyone tell me how long the sleeves in the Dacapo pattern are? It says there are 2 sleeve lenghts--short and long--but gives no numbers. I need to know which one to use.

Linda@SquabbleHollow said...

Amy, sounds like you have a great sense of humor. You took the words right out of my mouth !!!! Didn't realize you were under such stress and now realize why you haven't got back to people with those darn spreadsheets. All is forgiven, and I wish you all the best with your new life. Although, I still want my Mermaid spreadsheet !!!