Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Spreadsheets getting out

Just a quick update --

Mermaid: I have responded to all requests so far. If you haven't heard from me, please resend your request.

Mermaid sizes: I'm still only sending out Mediums. Small and Large are coming, but I want to catch up on Ballerina requests first.

LaStrada: I have now responded to all requests so far. If you haven't heard from me, please resend your request.

Ballerina: I have about 75 requests dating back to June that I'm getting started on. Currently I will be sending out the sheet in its last format - incomplete and possibly with some errors. If you have found some errors in it or completed it past what I had sent, please let me know and I'll start incorporating updates after I get the new requests satisfied.

All other Hanne patterns: I don't have spreadsheets for these. I don't know anyone who does. If you have made one and would like to share it, please let me know. If you want to handle distribution, I can direct people to you if they ask me. If you would like me to distribute it for you, we can set that up. E-mail me.

No comments: