Saturday, September 09, 2006

Studio Long

Hello everyone. I'm new here. I treated myself to a LaStrada kit when I retired a couple of years ago, but I haven't knit it; I guess I was a bit intimidated. So what on earth made me try on that Studio Long at the LYS trunk show recently? Anyway, it was perfect, so I've ordered it in dark green. One of the shop's super employees, who's making Mermaid, told me about this blog. Already some of the intimidation factor is easing. So while I'm waiting for Studio Long's arrival, I'll catch up here. I'm looking forward to knitting my Hanne Falkenbergs.

Sandra D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I'm waiting for yarn for the Studio short. I may be hitting you up for tips if you get started before me! Good luck and can't wait to see your progress.

Forgot my user name and password...oops. Linda