Monday, November 06, 2006

Mermaid with Curry accents




Here is my first Mermaid. It is #10 with Curry or greenish gold. I used the provisional cast-on and the applied i-cord technique. Amy's spreadsheet was very helpful. This project was three months of enjoyable knitting. I appreciate all of the compliments I received while shopping at the Market during Stitches East on Saturday. There were sample Mermaids at one booth: #6 Greys and Dusty Rose plus #9 Coral, Orange, and Tomato. Tempting...

6 comments:

Holly in CT said...

OOh, OOH I would have introduced myself to you had I know you were a member of this kAL. I saw the sweater in person and admired it from afar. It is really beautiful!

Deah said...

Thank you, Holly. The kit was a birthday gift from my husband. He encouraged me to wear it on Saturday.

Meredith said...

Beautiful!

fiberfanatic said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to see your next project!

Holly in CT said...

Great minds think alike! I was wearing my Mermaid Saturday. Mine is grays and pink.

Ana Petrova said...

Wow that looks great! I love that color combination!