Thursday, November 30, 2006

Yarn coming for Studio short

Well, I've finally ordered yarn (New England Shetland) from Harrisburg Designs for my Studio short sweater. Originally ordered some Brown Sheep Cotton from JK Needles and it never arrived! I went with a teal blue and a dark green. Sure hope it will look o.k. as I imagine it will take awhile to knit the sweater. Am looking forward to sharing my progress with you all. Guess it will probably take a couple of weeks to get the yarn. Can't wait to get started!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hi! I got their color samples and in the notebook with them it says for info on shipping outside of the continental U.S. to call them. The phone number for information is: 603-827-3333. The yarn samples really are pretty. The colors appear to be spun into the yarn rather than the yarn being dyed. Linda

Anonymous said...

Barbara, I'm considering using Shetland wool from Klazien's Kreaties for my next HF project.

Anonymous said...

you need to register to her web shop and log in. after that you can see all the goodies in the yarn section. she recently rebuilt her website, so there might be some difficulties to get in still.