Saturday, April 08, 2006

Mermaid Spreadsheet v1.80

I've updated the spreadsheet yet again.

The changes in this version are correcting
the omitted k6 instructions in the color C (green rows) hem gusset
sections. Also, I slightly altered the instructions on the rows just
preceeding the hem gusset. Previously, they were "k1, p2...." and I
changed the "p2"s to "sl 2 wyif"s. The p2s were used to create a 2nd
stockinette stitch over the color B stripes. Which isn't needed when
you're heading into the color C gussets. Whichever way you've knit it
so far will be fine.

Also, sometimes, I get e-mails returned to me by some of
your ISPs. Others lose the updates due to spam filters or
otherwise. So anytime I update the spreadsheet, in addition to making
a post here, I'll also list the most current version on my
project notes page for Mermaid
.

If you are knitting Mermaid and are new to the group, I've worked out row-by-row instructions for the medium size. It's in a spreadsheet that is available in both Excel and PDF formats. If you would like a copy, send me an e-mail. I'll respond with a challenge question based on the pattern to verify that you own it.

Happy knitting!

No comments: