Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Ballerina Middle


Well, school and other adult responsibilities have really hindered my effort to complete this in under one month. I think by Friday I will be to the half way point in any event. After the initial SNAFU with the beginning section, it has been smooth sailing. I think I particularly like this project since the sleeves are knit as I go, so I don't have to suffer through making those at the end. I like this pattern a lot, though I can see that it will want to slip back since it's already so heavy in the back.

2 comments:

fiberfanatic said...

Wow! Looking nice!

Mary

sherri said...

I am just starting ballerina and I think it is so confusing. Do you have the spreadsheet? I am just beside myself. Are there a lot of pattern errors? I would love to hear from you.