Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pagode underway


After an eight month rest, I've started on my Pagode #1 again, and with a week of dedicated work, have finished the right front. Pagode is a pretty mindless pattern, just miles of garter with a couple of spots where you decrease on the right sides, and then do some sleeve decreases. The thin white line is where I put my to-be pocket stitches on dental floss as a stitch holder until I get to knitting the pocket linings.

More photos on my blog, randomthreads.com.

3 comments:

fiberfanatic said...

Looking good!

Vivian said...

I bought a Pagode kit earlier this year but haven't started yet. Now that I see someone is working on it, I'll be much more motivated to move it to the top of the list.

Maus said...

That looks beautiful, love those colors, knit on!