Saturday, March 18, 2006

Mermaid Spreadsheet Update!

I've updated the Mermaid spreadsheet yet again. This time to update the error that Amanda pointed out. I've sent it out to all 61 (!) people who have requested it so far. I have a couple of more people in the queue, waiting for them to answer the challenge question. If you've received it from me before, check your e-mail for the update. Or ask me to send it again.

If you are knitting Mermaid, I have made a row-by-row spreadsheet of the knitting instructions for size medium. I'm happy to send it to you in either Excel or PDF formats with the understanding that it may contain errors. Those of us knitting from it have found a few already. To get the spreadsheet, send me an e-mail requesting it. I'll respond with a challenge question based on the pattern to verify that you own the kit.

2 comments:

Jeannine said...

Thank you, Amy! I really appreciate it. I am loving Mermaid and your spreadsheet. Thanks for the quick correction.

Donna said...

Hi Amy! Thanks so much for the update. To be truthful, I haven't even started mine yet. I have it all ready to go but something always seems to get in the way. I'm hoping that either later this week or on the week-end for sure. I'd love to be able to wear this for spring. Again, many thanks for all your hard work. It truly is appreciated.