Saturday, January 21, 2006

Introduction

Hi, everyone! I wanted to give you a quick introduction. I'm Annie from The Knitty Gritty. I'll be knitting the Mermaid kit in the oranges and corals.

I've actually had the kit for several months (more like six!), but haven't been motivated to start. I just finished knitting Celtic Dreams (an aran pullover- pictures on my blog), and thought this would be the perfect time to start. Thank you, Becky for organizing this knitalong.

Just so you know, I'm also knitting along with the "Follow the Leader" Aran Knitalong, but I think the two designs will be fun to work simultaneously. At least, I hope so!

I've gotten gauge with my faithful Addi Turbo, size 3 (US). I started my i-cord last night and hope to spend the weekend making some progress.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's beautiful Hanne Falkenberg designs.

1 comment:

Not An Artist said...

Great idea for a KAL -- I started my Mermaid ages ago and would have loved some fellow Hanne-knitters to talk with. Is is ok to join anyway? I'm already finished body & sleeve #1...