Sunday, January 29, 2006

Mermaid Spreadsheet Available

I've worked out row-by-row instructions for Mermaid, size medium, up to and including the Center Back Gusset. I'm willing to distribute it now, with the understanding that I HAVE NOT KNIT IT YET. I plan to distribute updates as I notice problems as I'm working it.

It's an Excel file, but I can distribute it as a PDF to those who don't have Excel.

It includes columns indicating the number of rows knitted, the color for a given row, whether you are working RS/WS, the number of "ridges" you can count across the hem, the number of "ridges" you can count across the waist, the number of "ridges" you can count across the "neck", the name of the section you are working, the number of stitches that should be on your needle, and the knitting instructions for that row.

Rows are also shaded to indicate what color (A, B, C) you are working with.

If you would like a copy of the spreadsheet, send me an e-mail: needlesnhooks@gmail.com. Because the spreadsheet is the entire pattern, I will reply with a challenge based on the pattern to prove you have a copy of it. When you answer the question, I will e-mail you the file.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheers for Amy, she is a knitting queen!