Friday, January 20, 2006

New Button


Trish has kindly made us a second button to choose from featuring the Pagode design which she is making. Thanks Trish!

I finished my gauge swatch yesterday - I'll be using Addi Turbo Size 3 (3.25mm). I cast-on my I-cord and am finishing that up tonight. I wasn't sure how I would like the tiny needles and thin yarn, but so far so good. I love the colors and design so much that I don't think it will be too much of a problem.

I'm still look for help and feedback on the layout issue. I'm hearing that the page is showing up normally for some of you. Is anyone else seeing the sidebar all the way below the messages? Any ideas on how to fix this? I've tried changing the template and deleting the sidebar and neither of these have helped, so I think the problem is in the messages. I've send a note to Blogger, but no response so far. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

And please send in your updates and introductions!

-Becky

4 comments:

MissLucy said...

I have sent you an e-mail concerning the layout.

Trish said...

Hi, this is Trish, of the Pagode button...I'll post my introduction once I receive my kit(waiting patiently--NOT!)...but I do like making buttons, so if anyone else would like a button featuring another HF design, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

PS. The page looks fine in Firefox 1.0.7, but the sidebar is below the messages in IE 6.0 browser.

Maus said...

I am using Fireforx browser and everything on your page appears normal to me :)

Maus said...

one shalt not use Exploder browser LOL....
I am too waiting for a kit, rather patiently, then I will join once that comes. And, I'll not be making MErmaid :)