Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ballerina Spreadsheet Error????

I have adored Amy's spreadsheet for Ballerina. Without it, I could never have gotten as far as I have. I believe there may be a couple of errors, but I'm not experienced enough to know. Can someone who has made this take a look please?? I have been banging my head against the wall. Perhaps the error is with me, not the spreadsheet. On Row 949 I believe it should say K to last 2 stitches before yo, not K to last 2 sts, turn. Otherwise the Row breakdown would not be correct as written and I believe it is indeed correct. Am I right? I'm just not sure if this is a typo or not, but it's repeated many times. Please help so that others won't be as confused and frustrated as I am. Thank you in advance.

4 comments:

Annie said...

What does the pattern say?

sherri said...

For example,It says K to last 2 st, turn on Row 949, but I believe that is a typo. Have you made it/

Annie said...

No, sorry. I made the Mermaid and had to spend a LOT of time studying the pattern. Maybe google Ballerina to find out who has made it and check out their blog posts?

Is the section starting short rows?

Unknown said...

My copy of the grid says k to 2 sts before the yo, turn, yo etc.
which is correct. I'm passed this point. The mistake in these instructions however is the 3 edge stitches. see my comments to another question on the edging. hope this helps