Sunday, September 09, 2007

New to the Falkenberg KAL

Hi, my nick is Jinx, I'm 40 years old and live in Hamburg/Germany. Thank you very much for accepting me to this KAL.

I discovered the Falkenberg designs about half a year ago, and even purchased some (which are still in the pipeline...) The first one I started and I'm still working on is "Studio Long". The colours I chose are emerald/green mix/cylamen version of this pattern. It's a bit weird to knit, very unusual, but it's also fun. I'll very soon finish the first big part of the sweater (the back), and I think up to now I managed quite well. But it's also a completely new experience for me, knitting a sweater in this way.

Further updates can be found frequently in my blog http://knittinganarchist.de

2 comments:

Aim said...

Welcome Jinx, that looks like it will be a beautiful sweater!

Jinx said...

Hi Aim,
thank you very much. I hope it will just come out fine. It looks very promising until now. :)